American Heart Association CPR and First Aid
Hands Only CPR Video
District 5 offers a free class every other month for both CPR and Basic first aid.
If you are interested in attending a class, sign up at Station 51 or call 360-793-1179.
Personalized classes are available for additional fees, contact Lt. Tim Tullis at 360-793-1179 ext. 7001
CPR CLASS DATES FOR 2017:
Saturday, February 25th
Saturday, April 22rd
Saturday, June 24th
Saturday, August 26th
Saturday, October 28nd
Saturday, December 16th
Classes start at 8:00 am
All Classes are held at Station 51 (304 Alder, Sultan) and last between 4 and 6 hours depending on the needs of those present.
There are also other CPR classes offered with the following agencies:
- Monroe Fire Department: 360-794-7666
- Gold Bar Fire Department: 360-793-1335
- Snohomish County Fire District 7: 360-668-5357
- Valley General Hospital: 360-794-7497
- American Red Cross: 425-252-4103